We provide a full range of maintenance service options for intelligent infrastructure and communication networks.
These range from on-call and emergency services to proactive performance-based services with strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure maximum performance and availability of your intelligent infrastructure devices, traffic signals and lighting, and communication networks for your operators and customers.
ITS Device Services
- CCTV – Closed Circuit TV Cameras
- DMS – Dynamic Message Signs
- RVD – Radar Vehicle Detection
- ATMS – Advanced Traffic Management Systems
- CV – Connected Vehicles
- RWIS – Remote Weather Information Systems
- HARS – Highway Advisory Radio Systems
Rest Areas and Parking
- Smart Parking Systems
- EV Charging Stations
Communication Network Services
- Fiber Networks
- Wireless Networks
- Small Cell
Traffic and Roadway Systems
- Traffic Control Signals
- Street and Traffic Lighting
Regardless of how well you’re Intelligent Infrastructure, communication networks, or traffic and roadway systems are designed and built, time, nature, and progress will eventually take its toll on your assets. As your system ages, it will require maintenance to ensure excellent service, reliability, and coverage to your users. InLine offers comprehensive maintenance and emergency repair services on existing systems.
We provide full lifecycle services for critical infrastructure, from design to construction to continuing maintenance this ensures that your system is well-designed, expertly implemented, and properly maintained for continued functionality and service. By having a Proactive Maintenance Contract with InLine, the responsibility for the upkeep and reliability of your critical infrastructure and communication networks will be passed to us.
Why Have A Maintenance Contract with InLine?
- Ensures your equipment and network is working efficiently and reliably
- Increased lifespan of your critical infrastructure and networks
- Reduced number of call-outs as a result of breakdown
- Regularly maintained equipment will reduce operating costs, while increasing reliability
Maintenance and Emergency Repair Services Include:
- 24/7 monitoring with on-call emergency outage helpdesk and responsiveness
- Emergency and Priority Call-Out Service
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- General Service
- Surplus materials and equipment warehousing
- Trained and devoted staff
- Dedicated emergency equipment
- Directional drills
- Bucket trucks
- Fiber splicing units
- Digger derricks
- Work area lighting
- Portable generators
- ITS Devices
- Communication Networks
- Extended Warranty
- Discounts on Parts and Labor
- Training Program
- Disaster Recovery
Electronic monitoring, records, and mapping are kept of all services, including all safety features, uptime statistics, faults if there are any, and recommendations of any improvements that could be made.
An electronic copy of the services can be emailed, allowing you, the customer, to have immediate access to servicing data. This is particularly beneficial where there are a large number of devices being monitored and maintained.
InLine’s Maintenance Services division supplies InLine’s customers with an excellent maintenance service across all critical infrastructure equipment and communication networks.
Contact our maintenance service team today at 888-4InLine (888-446-5463) or Email ATeam@InLine.com, they can walk you through the various options available to you and if there is anything InLine can do to help we’ll be happy to come onsite for a full inspection.
Alabama HQ and Offices
600 Lakeshore Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35209
Theodore - Mobile
5535 Business Parkway
Theodore, AL 36582
909 Industrial Park Circle
Bessemer, AL 35022
338 Evangeline Way
Sanford, FL 32771
4209 S Shackleford Road
Little Rock, Ar 72204
193 Business Park Dr, Suite C
Ridgeland, MS 39157
2650 Thousand Oaks Boulevard
Memphis, TN 38118