T1/DSL/Ethernet Over Copper
As a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC), InLine has the knowledge and the ability to design and implement Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other multi-site networks at the lowest possible cost, with the highest possible reliability and security. InLine’s Network Operations Center (NOC) is located on-net and proactively monitors every aspect of our network and our clients networks 24x7x365. With backup routers in stock, experienced and certified field service engineers and a multi-homed fiber backbone – InLine is the leading value in Internet connectivity.
Looking to bring your company’s internet access up to speed? DSL service from InLine extends affordable, reliable, high-performance access enterprise-wide. With VPN solutions for branch offices or telecommuters, InLine connectivity provides the bandwidth and scalability your employees need to access network resources reliably and securely.
And upgrading to InLine Business DSL couldn’t be easier. It all runs along existing phone lines, so you can provide high-performance access to all of your employees without upsetting your current communications infrastructure.
With InLine Business DSL, you’ll:
- Connect with always-on connectivity at speeds up to 26 times faster than dial-up
- Surf confidently with business-class guarantees
- Scale easily to support your expanding staff
- Choose from a wide range of speeds and DSL technologies
- Tap into Exceptional 24x7x365 Customer Service and Dedicated Technical Support